A problem in reloading old articles in news group.

A problem in reloading old articles in news group.

Post by Kunwar Asif Maso » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload

old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

1. A problem in reloading articles in News Express.

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload

old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

2. Summary/new proposal: comp.os.linux reorganization

3. supraexpress modems (28.8) problems w/dial-ins

4. SCSI DAT drive recommendations ?

5. Netscape plug-ins problem

6. XConfig Info For HPUvga 1Meg (S3 Chipset)

7. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

8. ANNOUNCE: The GIMP

9. Netscape 4.51 and plug-ins problem

10. change group name and gid for all files of given old group name or old gid

11. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

13. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet