InterNic e-mail?

Post by Kevin A. Smi » Thu, 02 Feb 1995 03:08:08

Can someone mail me the address from which
to request address space/domain names?

thanks in advance

InterNic e-mail?

Post by Mike O'Conno » Fri, 03 Feb 1995 05:49:27

:Can someone mail me the address from which
:to request address space/domain names?

I suggest taking a look at ftp.internic.net, gopher.internic.net, or
www.internic.net to find the appropriate forms for requesting address
space and domain names.  They'll instruct you where to email.

--

 InterNIC WHOIS: MJO                 http://www.coast.net/~mjo/ (WWW homepage)

"What's this stuff?  I'm not gonna eat it!"                            -Calvin

1. Internic doesn't respond to my e-mail app!

Hello all.

I have a problem sending in domain name applications to
Internic.  I have talked with them about it and all they say
is "we get mail from everyone else, so its your problem".
And it probably is.  However, I also send and receive
mail daily to dozens of sites, with no problem.  My mail

successful.  As far as my system is concerned, all went ok.

This has been a persistant problem that only shows itself
by the fact that I never get Internic's automated response
with the ticket number.  I have the latest template from
Internic, and my reverse address is published.  Once, a
few weeks ago, it worked, and I got the reply.  But only
once now, and nothing has changed in my system.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thank you
Dann Daggett

2. irix midikeys

3. E-Mail E-Mail E-Mail

4. Redhat Vs Debian for Alpha

5. extract email from text file and send an email to the email address

6. Help with CDE

7. Internic Does NOT Respond To Router Filtering Queries

8. IBM Apars

9. internic not changing info

10. IP addresses through Internic, how?

11. A call To Arms: InterNIC needs your help

12. Internic Dead? DNS Root Update problems