UNIX System Administration/Cobol Consultant needed in Atlanta

Post by Phil » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/COBOL - CONSULTANT
Location:  Atlanta, Georgia
Rate:  Competitive

Need someone with strong skills in UNIX system administration (most
important), with some knowledge of COBOL programming (in any
environment).

The current effort involves porting applications, and we need someone to
do mostly system administration work, with lite programming. Hourly rate
will depend on qualifications and further negotiations for you with our
client.

If interested, please contact Phil today. If you send a resume, please
call to follow up so we can respond quickly.

NOTE: Your resume will be held in strict confidence until we have your
permission to submit to the client.

Thank you very much.
--

Phil Baggett

(404) 262-7222 Ext. 201
(404) 266-3533 - Fax

1. UNIX System Administration/Cobol Consultant needed in Atlanta

UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/COBOL - CONSULTANT
Location:  Atlanta, Georgia

Need someone with strong skills in UNIX system administration (most
important), with some knowledge of COBOL programming (in any
environment).

The current effort involves porting applications, and we need someone to
do system administration work, who understands COBOL programming. Hourly
rate will depend on qualifications. We should be able to provide a very
good rate for this type of work.

If interested, please contact Phil today. If you send a resume, please
call to follow up so we can respond quickly.

NOTE: If you send a resume, it will be held in strict confidence.

Thank you very much.
--

Phil Baggett

(404) 262-7222 Ext. 201
(404) 266-3533 - Fax

2. getchar()?

3. UNIX/Cobol Consultant needed in Atlanta

4. Best command to see CPU utilization...

5. US-- CA-- SAN FRANCISCO UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION CONSULTANT

6. I WANT nfs mounts to hang

7. JOB: Atlanta system administration

8. A question/suggestion

9. UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION SKILLS NEEDED

10. UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION SKILLS NEEDED

11. O'Reily UNIX System Administration book -- need info