How do I find out what's the umask for a certain directory and set
it so that the umask will be permanently set?
I have a user with shell set to /usr/bin/false and want to set the
umask to 002. How I can do this?
4. Stupid SCSI tape question, plus CDROM
5. How does a chmod command affect login script path setting and any umask set?
8. Automatic Powerdown on signal from a UPS.
9. umask 77, mkdir on SunOS (4.0)
11. can umask be used in .profile to set file creation mask?
12. Setting umask for ftp userid
13. ftp and umask