chat scripts questions..

Post by Hien Q. Nguye » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

hi,

This is how my /etc/uucp/Systems file looks:

poly Any ACU 38400 2604480 Username: myusername\n Password: mypassword\n
ast> ppp\n

and here is the process of loggin in using a terminal session.
..
tip hardwire
connected
ATDT2604460
(the modem dials and connects) then I got...
CONNECT 26400
(I would have to hit enter a few times to get to the next step...)
Username:<myusername>
Password:<mypassword>
..

I don't know how set it up for asppp chat script.  Please help.

Thanks.

Hien.
.. .  .   .    .

http://www.ug.cs.sunysb.edu/~nguyenh1

1. chat script question

My ISP has a prompt (after password verification)
....Local>
At this prompt I have to enter    ppp /compress /routing negotiate
in order to start ppp session using dynamic IP and routing.
Could some one help me with the chat script here?
More presice: I do not know how to fit
ppp /compress /routing negotiate
into one "send" string in the chat script.
Thank you for help. Ihor.

2. Frontpage and suEXEC under same directory?

3. Chat script question

4. SATAN 1.1.1 and kernel 2.0.24 compile problems

5. ppp in chat mode, how to debug chat script

6. ADSL Route

7. PPP/Chat: Working chat script Linux==>SCO?

8. Anybody got problem when using pthread-1.60b6 ?

9. PPP: Modified chat for two chat scripts

10. PPP/CHAT: chat won't chat with modem, why?

11. 2 questions about chat script in RH netcfg

12. PPP newbie question: "chat script failed."

13. Calling another script from a chat script