Will pay for Matlab computer time!

Post by Chris Jon » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have some number crunching to do in Matlab and my little PC is
*.  I will pay you to use your server to run my Matlab code.
You can let me run it or you can run it yourself.  Fees are
negotiable.

I would also appreciate any advice from anyone who has been in a
similar situation.  I am open to suggestions.

Thank you.

Chris Jones

Will pay for Matlab computer time!

Post by Tyler Mitche » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I note that by your domain name your are in an educational
institution - surely there are some resources there you could explore
that would be free?  I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with this
as long as you ran them at night and maybe with low priority.

--
Tyler Mitchell

>I have some number crunching to do in Matlab and my little PC is
>*.  I will pay you to use your server to run my Matlab code.
>You can let me run it or you can run it yourself.  Fees are
>negotiable.

>I would also appreciate any advice from anyone who has been in a
>similar situation.  I am open to suggestions.

>Thank you.

>Chris Jones

Will pay for Matlab computer time!

Post by blimp » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

why dont you ask the univ. to provide you an account on one of the unix machines
that has matlab on it? None of my business but thats where I would look first.

HTH
b+

Quote:> I have some number crunching to do in Matlab and my little PC is *.  I
> will pay you to use your server to run my Matlab code.  You can let me run it
> or you can run it yourself.  Fees are negotiable.

> I would also appreciate any advice from anyone who has been in a similar
> situation.  I am open to suggestions.

1. Setup home computer time by inquiring PPP server time

Hi,

I can connect a PPP server.

I wonder if it is possible to setup home computer time by inquiring
PPP server time.

I know for term connection, I can use tdate to do that.

I know it is not perfect, but now my motherboard's battery runs out of gas,

Thanks.

JL

Jingsong Li Mech. Engr. Dept.  Univ. of Rochester Rochester, NY 14627

2. Setting up a DSN server only

3. COMMERCIAL: ~twaddle - pay and get paid for Free Software

4. Error reading from a driver .

5. TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!!

6. red hat5.2 and panasonic kxl d740 cdrom

7. Unix - Frequently Asked Questions (Contents) [Frequent posting]

8. MN UNIX Admin job full time - good pay

9. TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!!

10. Get paid cash every time you receive email!

11. convert UT time in local time / local time in UT time

12. time time time how can I tell the time