please help on AIX 4.3

Post by Riapossov Alexandr » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

lsdev -C |grep proc
information about processor : lsattr -E -l proc0

> > Someone could you please help me, I need to know which command can provide the
> > CPU numbers on AIX 4.3 ( for example on HP-UX 10.20, the top command provides
> > the CPU numbers on the system). Please, if you know about it, please e-mail to

please help on AIX 4.3

Post by Colin Smit » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Are you sure?

It certainly does in my systems. "lscfg | grep proc" If only one appears then you
have only one CPU.

--
Colin Smith
Cellular Subscriber Sector Europe

Phone: +44 (0)1256 790 261

please help on AIX 4.3

Post by Edo » Wed, 03 Mar 1999 04:00:00

cpu_state -l

or

pstats -P

>lsdev -C |grep proc
>information about processor : lsattr -E -l proc0

>> > Someone could you please help me, I need to know which command can provide
>the
>> > CPU numbers on AIX 4.3 ( for example on HP-UX 10.20, the top command
>provides
>> > the CPU numbers on the system). Please, if you know about it, please e-mail

Edward Dixon
Senior Consultant
Coda Consulting
Open Systems Services and Support.