1. Senior UNIX Systems Analyst/Administrator (Toronto, Ontario)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Salary: 70K - 90K Full time position
Job Code: HH526
The Senior Systems Software Analyst is responsible for the installation,
documentation, automation and technical support of distributed operating
systems (UNIX - Sun
Solaris) and related systems software. In addition, the incumbent is
responsible for modifying
existing and creating new systems software for specific organizational
needs. In carrying out this
responsibility, the incumbent will be responsible for following systems
management practices and
Installing, testing, maintaining and documenting UNIX operating systems and
Modifying existing and creating new systems software for specific
Providing 3rd level technical support of operating systems and related
systems software (including off-hours 7/24 pager support).
Providing implementation support and executing system changes for
infrastructure management-type initiatives.
Ensuring optimal performance management and capacity planning of Unix.
Providing implementation support for internal Configuration Management and
Project teams on a functional-matrix basis throughout all phases of the
Supporting architecture, planning and project staff with the preparation,
sign-off and maintenance of systems design documentation.
Conducting ongoing systems research and development activities.
At least 5 years progressive experience encompassing a theoretical and
practical level of expertise with UNIX - Sun Solaris and TCP/IP
Must possess a high level of skill in automation of distributed UNIX
Must possess a high level of skill in the following operating systems and
Industry Practices and Standards
Must possess a well-developed understanding of the need for operational
policies and procedures.
Fluency in UNIX scripting
Ability to design and write operating system and platform utilities.
Self-Starter and results oriented.
Requires superior analytical and problem solving skills.
College diploma or University degree or relevant job experience in computer
science or engineering.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Interested applicants should forward their current resume to
2. Use KOrganizer for group scheduling
3. Toronto-Unix System Administrator-Intermediate -Contract starts end of June to end of year, possible extention
4. static libXm.a for solaris 2.5.1?
5. AIX/UNIX Systems Management/Administrator - Contract/Full-time - CAN/Toronto
6. ? output of `time`
7. *** UNIX ADMINISTRATOR -- SW ONTARIO (LONDON) ***
8. seeking sync rates: MAG Innovision MX17 F/S
9. SCO consultants in Toronto Ontario?
10. Toronto: Unix Administrator
11. =>TORONTO - UNIX Administrator - up to $62,000
12. Toronto: Unix Administrator