looking for secondary BIND/HESIOD name servers

looking for secondary BIND/HESIOD name servers

Post by - » Mon, 04 Jul 1994 16:08:18

We are looking for sites worldwide that are interested in
becoming secondary/cache name servers for our domain: CS.UH.Edu.

In exchange, our name server will act as a secondary/cache name
server for these domains.

What we are trying to do is increase the name service availability
through geographical replication of authoritative BIND data.

If you are interested, please respond by e-mail to:

        DEADLINE:       7/25/94

Regards,

Marco Antonio Baldassarre
Systems Administrator
Research Computing Center
Department of Computer Science
University of Houston
Houston, Texas 77204-3475

[1](713)74x3-3352
Fax [1](713)74x3-3335

1. WANTED: secondary BIND/Hesiod name server(s)

FOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS
==========================

We are looking for sites worldwide that are interested in
becoming secondary/cache name servers for our domain: CS.UH.Edu.

In exchange for that service, our name server would perform likewise
(as a secondary/cache name server) for the domains caching for us.

What we are trying to do is increase the name service availability
through geographical replication of authoritative BIND data.

If you are interested, please respond by e-mail to:

                        DEADLINE:       7/25/94

Marco "Tony" Antonio Baldassarre
Systems Administrator
Research Computing Center
Department of Computer Science
College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
University of Houston - University Park
Houston, Texas 77204-3475

[1](713)74x3-3352
Fax [1](713)74x3-3335

2. vi editor FAQ (Frequently Asked Question List), Part 1/2

3. Problems with XFREE86

4. named: implementing a secondary name server

5. expanding partitions/filesystems

6. Secondary name server with named?

7. Web page logins automated?

8. Setting up a DNS secondary server: ***Can't find server name for ...

9. Alternative / replacement name server for BIND/named?

10. NIS and Bind/Hesiod

11. bind 9.1.0 on Linux 7 as secondary server

12. Help Setting up DNS/BIND/Hesiod on non-internet site