Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Post by james wel » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:03:43

Hi guys

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

Here is a brilliant script site with loads of free scripts, mainly for
solaris, but portable.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

There are loads of brill scripts and some excellent ones for system
monitoring - completely built into a menu system, and all you have to
do is cut and paste the code - it works straight out of the bag !!

This site will grow and grow soon, so please send your code or scripts
if you have any and we will review it and place it on our site -
giving you mini-celebrity status !!!

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

Please respond to this message with your input about the site and how
we can work together to make it the best script site on the net !!!!

James Welch

Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Post by 'drak » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:48:56

Yikes....

Don't go in there without your sunglasses.....

'drake

Quote:> Hi guys

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> Here is a brilliant script site with loads of free scripts, mainly for
> solaris, but portable.

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> There are loads of brill scripts and some excellent ones for system
> monitoring - completely built into a menu system, and all you have to
> do is cut and paste the code - it works straight out of the bag !!

> This site will grow and grow soon, so please send your code or scripts
> if you have any and we will review it and place it on our site -
> giving you mini-celebrity status !!!

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> Please respond to this message with your input about the site and how
> we can work together to make it the best script site on the net !!!!

> James Welch

Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Post by daveh.. » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:10:23

Quote:> Hi guys
> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

(snip)

Quote:> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

(snip)

Quote:> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm
> Please respond to this message with your input about the site and how
> we can work together to make it the best script site on the net !!!!

I tried all 3 links in your message (...), and all of them return
a "not found" message.

If your script is intended to generate such a message, then I'd say
it works great!

Dave Hinz

Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Post by Michael Heimin » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:24:52

November 2001 19:10:

[SNIP]

Quote:> I tried all 3 links in your message (...), and all of them return
> a "not found" message.

Lucky you...;-)
Sadly, I've been there before reading drake's warning about using
sunglasses....;-) It did really hurt my eyes and those scripts where
additionally as bad formated, that I didn't feel the need to have a
closer look...There needs to be some work done, before it's may be
getting as brilliant as advertised. A great shell scripting side, in
my eyes: Heiner's SHELLdorado (http://www.shelldorado.com/)

Michael Heiming

Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

Post by Rick Edward » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:30:18

I had the same prob - link returns a "Not Found" message.

> Hi guys

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> Here is a brilliant script site with loads of free scripts, mainly for
> solaris, but portable.

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> There are loads of brill scripts and some excellent ones for system
> monitoring - completely built into a menu system, and all you have to
> do is cut and paste the code - it works straight out of the bag !!

> This site will grow and grow soon, so please send your code or scripts
> if you have any and we will review it and place it on our site -
> giving you mini-celebrity status !!!

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

> Please respond to this message with your input about the site and how
> we can work together to make it the best script site on the net !!!!

> James Welch

1. Get some code hints here from this excellent scripts site - the best so far !

Hi guys

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

Here is a brilliant script site with loads of free scripts, mainly for
solaris, but portable.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

There are loads of brill scripts and some excellent ones for system
monitoring - completely built into a menu system, and all you have to
do is cut and paste the code - it works straight out of the bag !!

This site will grow and grow soon, so please send your code or scripts
if you have any and we will review it and place it on our site -
giving you mini-celebrity status !!!

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts.htm

Please respond to this message with your input about the site and how
we can work together to make it the best script site on the net !!!!

James Welch

2. I want to change eth0 speed

3. Excellent Unix Developer site

4. Help ! IP Forwarding only works one way :(

5. New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and alternative browsers

6. VG problem

7. Script Site and New UNIX Discussion Forum

8. Help getting AWE64 to work

9. New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and browsers

10. New Site: Unix hacking / phreaking related site.

11. New way to do QOS and limit bandwidth with Linux, new site , new software Howto Included

12. Unix scripting Newsgroups or Web sites

13. New Linux/UNIX(tm) FTP Site