Mach-O files

Post by Mathias Lan » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I have a problem during linking a c-Program on a NeXT-machine.
"cc myprog.c -o myfile -lribout -lm" give the message:
"libribout.a is not a Mach-O file".
What are Mach-O files, and how can I solve my problem with the library
libribout.a?
Thanx
Mathias

1. Miss and Mach config files from differnt distribution.

Hello All,
      I like some of the configuration files that are in the Caldera
Linux distribution.  I also like some of the configuration files that
Red Hat uses in there package.  What I would like to do is miss & mach.
I like the config files that Caldara used to config printers and modems
can I copy them into Red Hat and expect it to work?

Thanks in Advance
Kevin

2. rtvc_capture_movie Program

3. XF86Config file (ATI Mach 64 + Vivitron)

4. Does SCO R5 support DHCP

5. XF86Config file, Vivitron 1776, ATI Mach 64

6. Resumable Downloads And Apache

7. ATI Xpressions Mach 64 config file

9. ATI Video Expression (Mach 64) config file?

10. Mach-0 on NetBSD?

11. BSD vs S5 vs MACH vs OSF/1 (no religion, please!)

12. ATI Mach 64 Drivers?

13. ASUS PCI 264CT MACH 64