Does anyone know how to disable AnonFTP in FreeBSD 3.3?
I made the mistake of allowing in on install and cant figure for the life
of me on how to disable it now.
> Does anyone know how to disable AnonFTP in FreeBSD 3.3?
> I made the mistake of allowing in on install and cant figure for the life
> of me on how to disable it now.
1. Help for Newbie - Installing Anonftp
I'm trying to install anonftp through gnome rpm on a Redhat (6.0) machine. I
had never played with Linux before Sunday and I am very impressed so far -
I'd describe my knowledge of the OS as minimal but workable - I can follow
When I fire up the prog and select the anonftp package and try to install it
I get told it needs the ftpserver package to run (i.e. a dependency), I've
hunted around for the package containing this but cant find it, is the
package filename the same as the package name in this case? I'm looking for
it off of a Linux distribution CD - very similar to the one you get from the
Redhat boxed set.
Can someone help please, cheers,
3. Redhat wu-ftp/anonftp rpm installation on different directory
4. New to Linux
5. How to config AnonFTP for default binary transfer mode?
6. arp -a shows only one address, what version of arp?
7. anonftp won't transfer data
10. HELP: anonftp GID is wrong
11. wu-ftpd-2.6.2-5 server on redhat 7.3 w/ anonftp
12. How to set AnonFTP directory?