Managing users rights - test question - please help

Managing users rights - test question - please help

Post by MaSc » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:59:15

Hi :)

I would be grateful if you can give me answer to this question:

In Novell NetWare 5 program which can manage users rights is:
a) filer
b) NetWare Administrator
c) xcopy
d) Console Administrator
e) Supervisor Administrator
f) ConsoleOne

THX
MaSch

Managing users rights - test question - please help

Post by those who know me have no need of my nam » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:17:37

in comp.unix.admin i read:

Quote:>I would be grateful if you can give me answer to this question:

>In Novell NetWare 5 program which can manage users rights is:

a) why would comp.unix.admin have the answer to a novell netware issue?
b) please do your own homework / take the test, using your own knowledge.

Post by Uli Wachowit » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:00:28

> I would be grateful if you can give me answer to this question:

Ok, be grateful. I know the answer. BUT: I won't tell you ;-)
Why not?
Well, wrong group, wrong way to gather such kind of information, wrong
way of everything.....

--
Before you start asking questions, you might want to RTFM. Just maybe,
and i do mean maybe, you might see the light (although i doubt it).

"GPG-Key on demand"