Sun Managers mailing list

Post by Ade [000000 » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to subscribe to the sun - managers mailing list ???

--

Sysadmin .... It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it .

Post by Mike D. Ka » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to subscribe to the sun - managers mailing list ???

  should
  contain simply one line which says either "add" or "remove". You can
  specify the particular e-mail address to be added after the word "add".
  Messages can be posted to the list by mailing them to the address

  charter (question 1.2).

  If you wish to send a message to the sun-managers list, it is strongly
  recommended that you first read the list's policy statement.  This
  statement is sent to the entire list on the first and 16th of every
  month.  It is also sent out to every new subscriber and is available via
  anonymous FTP (see question 4) from "ra.mcs.anl.gov" in the file
  "/sun-managers/policy".  The policy statement includes instructions for
  sending a message to the entire list.

  The latest version of the FAQ list (this file) is also available on
  "ra.mcs.anl.gov" in the file "/sun-managers/faq".

--
/*-------------------------------------------------------------*/
/*  Mike D. Kail                    |  voice:  (619) 350-3524  */

/*-------------------------------------------------------------*/

1. Sun Managers Mailing List Gone?

Hi all,

I am trying to subscribe to the Sun Manager's mailing list, which I have been
on under various accounts for years.  Best mailing list I have ever found.
This time around, however, I can't seem to find it.  According to the faq at
the Louisiana Tech Archive site (http://www.latech.edu/sunmanfaq.html), I am
supposed to send an email to:

But this is not working, and when I request the lists hosted by this majordomo,
sun-managers is not listed.  Where do I need to go to re-subscribe to this
mailing list?

Thanks,

Andy

2. resolution

3. MAILING LIST: Internet mailing list managers

4. DOS DRIVE UNDER LINUX

5. MAILING-LIST: Linuxisp Mailing list

6. Not in FAQ nor LSM: FORTRAN for Linux (not with f2c)?

7. LOCAL/MAILING-LIST: Mailing list for Greek Linux Users

8. Free SCO, IDE-CDROM - Is my hardware true ATAPI?

9. MAILING-LIST: new Cyclades Users mailing list

10. MAILING-LIST: Frontpage/Linux Mailing List

11. MAILING-LIST: Linux Women's Mailing List Now Online

12. MAILING LIST: Linux multicasting mailing list.

13. LOCAL/MAILING-LIST: Mailing list for Greek Linux Users