Color map can not been found?

Post by Jlulch » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,
Due the power failure, right now I can not have my two or more GUI applications
get proper color backgrounds in a Sun Ultra1 running solaris 2.6 using
Openwin3.5 , e.g.If I run xloadimage loading my background image, then I start
a netscape or other GUI application. The netscape complains "cannot find a
#00011
background color etc..."  If I move my mouse around, colors slip from one
appliation to the other. It is just terrible!  Are there any solutions to that?
 How could GUI applicatons not find proper color maps? Many thanks if someone
can shed some light on that!!!

Jin