1. Rhat6.0 with apache server running, flowpoint 2200 Dsl router, 2 domain names, 2 public IP addresses, flowpoint 2200 mapping, DNS mapping
I have apache server running on Rhat 6.0 box, 1 flowpoint 2200 Dsl Router,
2 public IP addresses, and 2 domain names.
What I want is that by typing these 2 different domain names each time from
any web browser, it will come back with 2 different domain names' homepage
which located at /home dir with different domain subdir on linux box.
My questions are
1. by registering these 2 domain names at internic using above 2 public IP
addresses, 1 of 2 will be router IP address, another 1 will be linux box
IP address, which 1 will be the first IP address, or does not matter?
2. what will be the whole work flow starting from typing in one of these 2
domain names from any web browser til domain name resolved and its own
3. what kind of mapping needed to be done at flowpoint 2200 Dsl router?
the flowpint 2200 Dsl router can do port mapping, howabout domain name
4. DNS server setup at linux box?
5. Apache server setup about virtual hosts parts by using IP-based or
named-based, or port number-based?
Detailed example files setup at each stage to resolve these 2 domain names
from web browser will be great help.
Thank you very much in advance.
2. Any encrypted user authentication for Apache?
3. flowpoint 2200
4. pfdisk for DOS
5. FIC-PT-2200 Mainboard
6. Trouble Compiling tulip.c
7. Update: System Commander on Presario 2200
8. Swapping partitions
9. I used Verite 2200
10. upsd and APC smart-ups 2200
11. Mediavision MV-2200 users?
12. Problem with 100BaseT on Ultra 2200
13. Wireless on Inter Pro 2200 BG cards... fails after some time