test mail

Post by Bit Twist » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:59:38

Over 400 test newsgroups ending in .test and you have to test here. :)

You must be a newbie, Please before you post again.

I wish there was a requirement for the news server to require a
user to pass an online test for each new ip that connects.

test mail

Post by Nicholas Bachman » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:12:09

What's this?  I *know* you know about alt.test :-)

--
         Regards,
         Nick

test mail

Post by Justin Stringfello » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:34:17

Quote:> You must be a newbie, Please before you post again.
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Apologies. I'm not a newbie and I should know better. I guess I just
wanted to get involved in this new 'minimalistic' posting craze ;)

Maybe I'm just a bit frustrated - is it me or is this newsgroup gone a
bit quiet recently?

test mail

Post by Doug Freyubrg » Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:14:36

> What's this?  I *know* you know about alt.test :-)

It's an attempt to discuss certification tests conducted by correspondance.
SAGE has released their vendor-independent certification for SAGE Junior
level, but it's still proctored.  Making a test you could do by
correspondance would be a big challenge.

#;^)%

1. Test mail

Would it be possible to have lkml setup to filter out this kind of crap?!?

It had no valid email addresses as From: nor To:...

And if anyone running Windows without an anti virus checker for email
didn't notice, the zipped attachment had a virus in it...

Cheers,

Anton

--
   "Nothing succeeds like success." - Alexandre Dumas
--

Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/
ICQ: 8561279 / WWW: http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/

-

2. Q: Why does StarOffice3.1 SEGVAULT ?

3. test mails in c.o.l.* :-(

4. enable 40bit AND 128bit ssl

5. test mail (please ignore)

6. Please Help! High ithr and intr and wt values on SMP system

7. 'remailer'..etc to test mail sends ?

8. New Slackware mailing list

9. Looking For Sites That Will Trade Test Mail Aliases

10. test mail

11. "Test mail form SHAN"

12. This is a test mail

13. how to test mail thru PPP ?