Experienced Site UNIX user/admin Trainer Available

Experienced Site UNIX user/admin Trainer Available

Post by S.T.Randal » Tue, 29 Mar 1994 05:17:28

I've been teaching Unix cla]ses with AT&T and with Fujitsu ICL for over
3 yrs. and with a background of education and of field experience with
various Unix systems, I'd like to think I've gotten pretty good at this.
I've written my own lab manual to supplement a text book, and my prices
are a LOT less than corporate classes taught by the big guys, since I
really have very little overhead.  I've tuahgt all over the country and
a few places outside of it. (I wish I were a better typist!)  Everywhere
I've gone, they've asked me back so I must be doing something right.

My specialty is system management, security, disaster/recovery, and
inter-human communication.  If you are interested in more info, I'd be
happy to email you the course specs.  Send your requests to:

I ready to believe YOU!  :)