printing to NT server

1. Remote Printing to NT Server

We have set up our SCO Unix as an LPD client of our NT Server and the print
process moves the file from SCO to NT. However the problem is that the file
fails to print properly. Plain ASCII text prints OK except blank lines are
ignored. A file with embedded control codes prints all the codes along with
the text. The ESC character is printed as a graphic block followed by the
code followed by the text.

Looking at the file on the NT, before it's printed shows the same
character setup as the printed document.

Any ideas on possible causes or how to track the problem would be welcome.

David Weaver

Borden Australia

2. Unix Admin Resources (JOBS, RESUMES, LINKS)!

3. printing to NT server

4. ctime()/mktime() question

5. Problems printing to NT server

6. Machine type

7. Printing to NT Server from LINUX?

8. Can't find XF86Setup

9. Printing to NT server

10. How to print to NT server

11. ? Setup sol7 Sparc remot print to NT Print server

12. Print from Solaris to NT print server????

13. send print job to NT print server