the error message

Post by chou cheng- » Fri, 17 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I need some help.
Today, I find that there is a error message like
" hostname1  syslog: bad auth_len gid -2036300128 str 8 auth 28 "
which appears on every workstation on our LAB.
What's problem with them....
Our workstation is sun sparc 2, 5, 10 and OS is SunOS 4.1.3 .
Please respone via e-mail. thanks.

1. Error message continuous error messages

The error message "lp: Driver configured but no interfaces found" keeps
being printed on my screen.  It is from something I tried to do with lp.

How can I kill whatever is causing it.  I did a ps -fe, but I don't see
any process that looks like that.  This happened after I tried printing a
test page.

What should I do?

Greg

2. Setting up a modem to auto answer

3. Error Message of Message Queue

4. dbx: warning: do_run(): rtld hand not shaken

5. strange error messages in message log

6. Strange Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PC Card Problem

7. We are getting this error message /var/log/messages

8. CERN http 3.0 - problems with children processes

9. Error message of message log

10. kernel error message "martial message"

11. Knoppix X-Window terminated error message on start up message question

12. We are getting this error message /var/log/messages

13. KDE error message in messages file