Sending printer control codes via lpr on SGI Irix 5.3

Sending printer control codes via lpr on SGI Irix 5.3

Post by Brian Schonecke » Tue, 25 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I'd like to be able to send my HP LJ 5si printer
control codes so that I can default to 11 x 17"
paper for our cad department.  I've not been able
to figure out how to send the codes to every job
submitted to the 'laser_b' print queue.  I can
print to it just fine otherwise.  Any suggestions?

Brian

1. Apache 1.1 on SGI IRIX 5.3

Hi Apache Guys

I have this big problem.. It's not possible to start the Apache Server on my
Silicon Graphics with IRIX 5.3.. The following Error-Message will be displayd:

server2 32# ./httpd -f /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket
getsockname: Socket operation on non-socket
Error getting local address
server2 33#

what can i do to solv this problem.. because i have to set up this server, and
i would like to use Apache 1.1

Thanks for help..

2. KDE 3.0: QT won't build with freetype

3. Public Domain NIS/NFS that works with SGI's IRIX 5.3

4. Cookies, Smashing them, How-to?

5. tcsh on SGI irix 5.3 won't ^Z

6. remote display through ssh tunnel

7. Apache binary for SGI Irix 5.3

8. cd writer on the fly

9. SGI IRIX 5.3 + Excite 1.1p1

10. compiled appache for sgi irix 5.3

11. I need a good C++ compiler for SGI/IRIX 5.3

12. SGI/IRIX 5.3 arp storms:

13. URGENT HELP: SGI UNIX IRIX 5.3 box won't boot ("cannot load /sash:)