Q: Max # of Incomming Connections?

Post by o\/ » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I'm trying to size a Solaris system to accept upto 1500
simultaneous incomming FTP sessions. Is this a limitation of memory,
CPU, or perhaps I need to tweak something in the kernel? Could my FTP
daemon also be a limitation? Assume that the box is Ultra Enterprise
4000 with 5 CPUs, 1Gig RAM sitting on a Fast Ethernet segment and
connected to the rest of the Internet via a T3.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

_Khalid

1. Q: Max # of Incomming Connections?

Hi, I'm trying to size a Solaris system to accept upto 1500
simultaneous incomming FTP sessions. Is this a limitation of memory,
CPU, or perhaps I need to tweak something in the kernel? Could my FTP
daemon also be a limitation? Assume that the box is Ultra Enterprise
4000 with 5 CPUs, 1Gig RAM sitting on a Fast Ethernet segment and
connected to the rest of the Internet via a T3.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

_Khalid

2. Unable to boot Hard Drive

3. Max number of print Qs?

4. 2 nics; 1 pc; 2 networks

5. netmeeting h323 problem, no incomming connections, need HELP??

6. Can't chgrp/chown

7. How many incomming connections

8. How to build a X application / was: Re: Ask for help

9. How to change incomming NFS connection port number - URGENT !!!!

10. How to handle Multiple incomming TCP Connection Request

11. NCSA httpd:max no of connections?

12. Telnet Max connexion #

13. Max TCP connections per m/c