Help Required in Configuring Lm-sensors

Post by Sree » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:02:05

Dear Friends,
Can somebody help in installing and configuring lm-sesnors on linux machine.
sensor-detect is already found in /usr/sbin, i am not sure about the kernel
side, can anybody kindly assist me please.

Rgds

Sree

Post by Rev. Don Koo » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 04:40:35

> Dear Friends,
> Can somebody help in installing and configuring lm-sesnors on linux machine.
> sensor-detect is already found in /usr/sbin, i am not sure about the kernel
> side, can anybody kindly assist me please.

        No problem.  Post your LINUX questions to a newsgroup where they are
on-topic.  LINUX is off-topic on "comp.unix.admin".

        <followups directed as appropriate>

        Hope this helps,
                Don

--
***************************      You a bounty hunter?
* Rev. Don McDonald, SCSA *      Man's gotta earn a living.