Quick money - quick.mon [01/01]

Post by carso » Sun, 11 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Download this to read how to get cash arriving in your mailbox with no
paybacks!
BEGIN -- Cut Here -- cut here
begin 644 quick.mon
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
'*BH-#0H-"BHJ
`
end
END -- Cut Here -- cut here

Quick money - quick.mon [01/01]

Post by carso » Sun, 11 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Download this to read how to get cash arriving in your mailbox with no
paybacks!
BEGIN -- Cut Here -- cut here
begin 644 quick.mon
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
'*BH-#0H-"BHJ
`
end
END -- Cut Here -- cut here

Quick money - quick.mon [01/01]

Post by Robert Komane » Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Please send that guy and his postmaster a mail like this

# Would you please limit the internet access to the user mentioned here
# as he is abusing the others with unsolicited posts?

and don't forget to include AT LEAST the whole original post of him.

--

UMEL FEI VUT         check out http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/UMEL/