NS Enterprise 3.01 file permissions

Post by Doug Geist » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

When a user publishes a web page, the web page is published and owned by
the server user. That's fine. But, the file permissions it creates are
644. I'd like the file permissions to to be 664 so that a  specific
group of people may have permissions to manually fix a page or whatever.

Is there anyway to get the Enterprise server to publish pages as 664?
I've done the umask change, and if I just create a file under the web
server user name, it makes it 664. Guess the server user doesn't make
use of that umask.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks!
doug