Running multiple domain www server using Netsite under SGI

Running multiple domain www server using Netsite under SGI

Post by TK » Wed, 19 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Okay, I've read a lot of questions and answers to running multiple
domain www server on the same machine; but I haven't heard anyone
really doing it on an SGI running a Netsite Server (1.0 or 1.1)...We
have one of those WebForce Package installed and is running 1.0 Netsite
Communication Server.

Would it be easier to just upgraded to 1.1 and installed it using the
various techniques that has been discussed to implement the multiple
domain ???

TKC