Apache 1.3.27 Binary files

Post by Cat McNe » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 01:07:14

Hi,

I want to upgrade from 1.3.26 to 1.3.27 on Sun Solaris, but cannot
find binary files on the Apache website
(http://nagoya.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/solaris/).

Can anyone who has already performed this upgrade please advise?

Thanks

1. Packaged binaries of apache 1.3.27 available

FYI to folks who want to play with the latest stable apache, but dont
want to be bothered compiling stuff (or get lost in the "interesting"
 paths needed)

A binary package of apache 1.3.27 is available on the mirrors of
http://www.blastwave.com
It already comes with SSL integrated.

ALSO available, are your choice of add-on packages for mod_php and
mod_perl. Dont want them? Dont want the overhead?
Dont pkgadd the modules. Simple.

They are pretty much install-and-go. Even easier if you use pkg-get

mod_dav is in the works. If you would like to see other modules for apache
pre-packaged, please let me know what/where they are, and why they are
useful to you.

(or better yet, volunteer to package them yourself! :-) I'll give
 you tips on how to do it, if you want to volunteer for your favourite
 module )

http://www.spamlaws.com/state/ca1.html

2. build your own 1u server

3. Why is there no binary distribution for 1.3.27 for solaris 2.8 in apache.org

4. callback nt

5. Apache 1.3.27 Binary for AIX 4.3.3

6. ipchains, RH 7.2 et ip_masq_ftp

7. using .htaccess files in apache 1.3.27 virtual dirs

8. HELP intel pro 10 eth1 XMT carrier error

9. apache 1.3.27 make errors

10. mod_dir to use hostname instead of ServerName (Apache 1.3.27)

11. Apache 1.3.27 + PHP + ISO-10646-UCS-4

12. Apache 1.3.27 & mod_rewrite problem.

13. apache 1.3.27