Try Me!

Post by Kris Jacob » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello net world are you a beer drinker or maybe a home brewer than this web page is for you! My web page is dedicated to home brewing and beer on the net! If this interests you than go to Jake's Home (brew) Page it is located at http://www.net-link.net/~jtsnake/

 I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Kris Jacobs
Jake's Home (brew) Page
http://www.net-link.net/~jtsnake/
E-Mail To:

1. Linux trying to take over, I'm trying to help!!

I have an almost all NT network, and a lot of problems with the JET
Database Engine on the server that was providing (MS) DHCP, and is
currently providing name resolution, via WINS.  I have moved the DHCP
function to a RH Linux Box, and now would like to move name resolution.
My ultimate goal is to host our DNS, but the current domain name
(domain_name) won't work under DNS.  This leaves me with the option of
finding a NetBIOS nameserver option.  After a little research, I found
that SAMBA could do this, but I'm having trouble getting it setup.  At
any rate, anyone using a Linux box, running SAMBA (or anything else) to
take the place of MS WINS, any assistance that you could provide would
be greatly appreciated.

2. Does M$ ever test their code.

3. Tried and Tried

4. Xfree 3.1.2E keyboard xterm problems

5. <Newbie> Trying to configure MetroX, Setup fails while trying to select Keyboard layout

6. IP Masquerading - Help with X

7. Trying to try FreeBSD....

8. ASCII to PS conversion tools...

9. PPP / chat been trying, reading, trying HELP

10. Trying to get X to work (tried again)

11. PPP / chat been trying, reading, trying, HELP!

12. PLEASE HELP ASAP: Trying to use PPP to across other computer with serial port Trying to use PPP to across other computer with serial port

13. Second try on compiling a module.