how to get the access_log file name in a program

how to get the access_log file name in a program

Post by Tulan W. H » Wed, 23 May 2001 03:50:22

I can get the server name from the Apache module via the
$r->server->server_hostname.
Is there a way to get the file name of TransferLog or CustomLog from the
Apache module?

1. Getting file name from file path?

Hello,
   Sort of a novice when it comes to scripting, but I'm running
Solaris, and I'm trying to extract the file name from it's absolute
path.  So, for example, I have

ABS_PATH="/myhome/dave/file1.txt"
FILE_NAME= some_function(ABS_PATH)         #Now FILE_NAME="file1.txt"

Would someone mind telling me what operation I should use to extract
the title?

Thanks in advance, Dave A.

2. R├ęcuperation d'1 PID en C

3. Getting file-name from a file descriptor

4. mysterious problems creating files

5. Getting file name from file descriptor

6. Action directive inside <directory>

7. Getting process name within a "C" program

8. what is the command to edit files IE "fstab"

9. Apache 0.8.14 virtual host name in access_log

10. Apache patch: virtual host name in access_log

11. how to extract path/file name upto the mzximum of two levels from the file name?

12. Getting Linux To See Win95 Long File Names?

13. Getting script file name and path?