apache 1.3b5: mod_rewrite dosen't evaluate variables

1. Use of 'eval' to evaluate an 'echo $variable' command...

Hi,
My ksh script contains the following lines:

but I can't manage to assign to my WHERE_CLAUSE variable
another variable name, like '$myDateVar', that must be then
interpreted in the 'echo' instruction, in order to have finally
something like:

and not things like:
etc.
I tried different stuffs using 'eval echo ...' and checked the
output with debugging lines but it didn't work.

What should I  write in
in order to get what I want ?

Thanks a lot for any help !
Regards,
Spendius

2. Missing bzImage

3. mod_rewrite problem: Apache/1.3b5

4. Strange patch to the Z85230 driver.

5. How does 'make' evaluates the Makefile variables ?

6. Error 0x01 from LILO

7. Bourne shell dosen't seem to rescan for quotes in variables.

8. DOS partition mount problem

9. ? apache config evaluate $UserDir variables?

10. Evaluating variable names stored in variables

11. Evaluate a variable that is inside a string variable

12. Evaluating a variable within a variable

13. Apache 1.2: Referrer variable not appearing, messes up mod_rewrite