netscape server for SUN

Post by Etelvina Andreu Sanche » Wed, 20 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I would like to know if there is anyway to obtain netscape server binaries for
a SUN sparc station 5 using Solaris 2.3. It will be used for a non-profit
institution.
  Thanks a lot for your help

                        E. Andreu

netscape server for SUN

See http://www.netscape.com/ they're giving away servers to non-profuts ..

--

Matt Ho                                       PGP key available on request.
Xtreme Realities

netscape server for SUN

Post by Jan den Elz » Fri, 22 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>I would like to know if there is anyway to obtain netscape server binaries for
>a SUN sparc station 5 using Solaris 2.3. It will be used for a non-profit
>institution.
>  Thanks a lot for your help

>                        E. Andreu

I'am also interrested in software to install netscape on a Sun sparc system.
W'll use this server in the first place to get some experiance, maybe later w'll go outside our organisation on the net.
Is there anyone who can tell me which software i need?

Thank you

J. den elzen

1. help with netscape server on SUN UNIX platform

hello,
    I'm very new to this list so please be patient.
    We have recently bought netscape messenger server (v 3.1) to replace our
old UUCP mail system.
    What I would like to know is, how do we install the messenger server
when we have a firewall in place. I know we should use MX records but I'm
not sure how/where.
    Do we just install the messenger server within our LAN and open port 25
on the Firewall or do we have to install the messenger server on both LAN
and firewall???

    Please help and if possible, respond to my e-mail address as I don't
have regular access to news.

        TIA.
            Jason

2. Free mwm clone ?

3. Re : netscape server for Sun ( non profit & educational program )

4. Best UNIX for PC

5. Difference between SUN server 5 and Sun server 20

6. An IMAP & POP daemon problem

7. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

8. ColdFusion Source Control on Solaris

9. Question Regarding Netscape Enterprise Server on Sun Solaris

10. Sun Direcotry Service and Netscape Directory Server

11. Integrate Solaris ver. of Oracle and Netscape Enterprise Server on 2 Sun Machines

12. error with netscape enterprise server on sun: help!!

13. SUN LDAP, Netscape LDAP (SUN), OPENLDAP, which one?????