Netscape has multidomain capabilities ????

Post by SpectraCom, Inc » Fri, 22 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> Hi anyone,

> I would like to know if netscape have the multidomain capabilities to be configurated. My one runs under hp-ux 9.04.

> --
> |Luiz Alberto Mattua Teixeira   |MTEC Tecnologia de Informatica LTDA.
> |Gerente de Conectividade       |Rua Sao Jose, 90 - 21 andar cj 2119

> |tel: +55-21-533-5039           |fax: +55-21-533-9006
> --

yes, it does have virtual domain capabilities, and is
outlined on their web site.

-Scott Yanoff

1. Netscape 1.1 Multidomain log problem

Hi all,

I run Netscape 1.1 with multi-domain support. This work realy nice,
The only problem I have, that it log all access to one log file and there
is no way to find out is it domain A or domain B which is send to.

Is there any way to config it so that there are more than one log file
(each for each domain) or to log the IP-Address to the line ?

thanks
  Stephan

2. Look for a Proxy Server Product for SCO.

3. Netscape built-in search capabilities

4. HELP: Solaris unable to ftp big file

5. Updated Netscape and ncftp from RedHat, but still having some problems

6. Redirection according to IP

7. Having RH6 problem with Netscape Communicator

8. Automount timeout and retry variable

9. If you are having problems running netscape....

10. Am I the only one having trouble with Netscape???

11. Anybody else having trouble with Netscape under RH5.1 ?

12. Multidomain CGI Scripts

13. What's the use of multidomain NIS ?