Anyone knows how to setup a Apache server for multiple users(200+)...

Anyone knows how to setup a Apache server for multiple users(200+)...

Post by Seth » Fri, 03 May 2002 19:49:23

I am looking for someone to setup a Apache server to host 200+ web sites.
Any idea who I should go to...

I also need authentication for each user when they log on(enabled within
Apache system). Plus, email server ...

Any advise will be appreciated...

Thanks

Anyone knows how to setup a Apache server for multiple users(200+)...

Post by Raghavendra Holl » Fri, 03 May 2002 20:33:07

Quote:> I am looking for someone to setup a Apache server to host 200+ web sites.
> Any idea who I should go to...

Website or Users ?
> I also need authentication for each user when they log on(enabled within
> Apache system). Plus, email server ...

> Any advise will be appreciated...

> Thanks

Anyone knows how to setup a Apache server for multiple users(200+)...

Post by Christian Parpar » Fri, 03 May 2002 22:10:05

1. 100-200 or more users hitting a SINGLE SCO SERVER from multiple sites

Has any company out there implemented SCO or SCO Openserver on a single
server with 100-200 users hitting the box at once.
I want to implement a SCO system where there would be 100-200 users hitting
the box hard simultaneously all day every day. I'm currently looking into
dual/quad pentium pro servers with SCSI-2FW RAID controllers and drives
with approx 384 MB RAM and around 20 GB disk storage. Our file sizes top
out at around 250MB per file and the file structure used by our RM-COBOL
based application is ISAM based.

Is anyone running a system with this many users hitting a SINGLE SCO
SERVER? Our terminals are running FacetTerm currently, and they will
continue to if we migrate to SCO. Our PC's will connect via Ethernet and
run Advanced File and Print Server to share files and printers.

Anyone with info, please reply... I'm trying to decide if this is the best
way for my company to approach their system's upgrade.
--
Brian Keith Smith
Carolina Handling, LLC

2. Minicomm program not responding when type "ATDT"

3. Anyone know how tro setup a central user-management using LDAP?

4. a

5. Anyone knows how to setup an e-smith server wit roadrunner cable

6. Enabling DMA for EIDE on an i845 Mobo on SuSE 8.0

7. does anyone know how to run 'apache' as a non-root user?

8. Can anyone else confirm this bug (snoop/tcpdump causing IP stack to drop ethernet broadcast frames)

9. Does anyone know where can I get test data of Apache Server?

10. Any known problems with Triton-II, P166 or PPro 200?

11. Pentium Pro 200 vs Pentium 200 MMX

12. Diff between 200 P5 and 200 PPro?

13. Pentium Pro 200 vs Pentium 200 MMX