Netscape Fasttrack - proxy server setup

1. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

When trying to access http://www.internet.net/ we received the following
error within Netscape:

Error 400
Invalid request "CONNECT www.internet.net:443 HTTP/1.0" (unknown method)

When accessing the page through Mosaic we get the page without any errors!

Looking further into this, we realized that the http site was using a Netsite-Commerce/1.0 server.  Another note is internally we access the outside
world using a proxy server(CERN). On further investigation, we realized
that our environment variable in Netscape, Security Proxy, was set to our
proxy server.  Yet our proxy server (CERN) does not offer any of the
security methods.

How can we enable the CERN Proxy server to be able to pass through Netscapes security queries?  Any information would be helpful!

                        Thanks,
                        Vicki.

2. Help :How can I boot to linux from windows 95

3. Netscape Proxy Server Setup

4. PCI Bus Enumeration

5. Netscape FastTrack Server under SCO UnixWare 7

6. Ethernet works but most packets are errors

7. HELP, cannot access Netscape Fasttrack server, need password.

8. ALTERNATE TAPE DRIVE SOURCE FOR SPARC IPC?

9. How to put "LASTMOD" value in Netscape Fasttrack server?

10. Netscape FastTrack, can't read server key ?

11. Help: Netscape FastTrack Server 2.01

12. Help with Netscape Fasttrack Server on HPUX

13. Netscape FastTrack Server: password protection?