Unix Sytem Amininstrator Opportunity-NJ

Post by Eve Ellswort » Tue, 29 Dec 1998 04:00:00

CMI Consulting of Red Bank, NJ has the following 2 IMMEDIATE POSITIONS
open  with our client in Central NJ.
Senior System Administrator - responsible for administration of large,
diverse  HP/UX, Solaris, Win95/WinNT site.
Requirements:
Degree in CS (preferrably MSCS or BSCS and equivalent experience)
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a Unix environment.
Excellent programming and communication skills required.
Knowledge of Perl, C, Korne shell, Bourne shell, Unix kernels, networking
(switches, routers, 10BT, 100TX,TCP/IP, ethernet), DAT and DLT backup
systems,  and NIS are a must.
Position will require 24/7 beeper coverage about 1 week per month.

1. Excellent Unix Job Opportunities in PA/NJ/DE

Enjoy the flexibility of the consultant lifestyle
while benefiting from the stability of working with
an industry leader.  Our clients consist primarily of
Fortune 500 companies offering compensation
typically ranging between $30 to $45 per hour for
Philadelphia area (PA, NJ, DE) Unix opportunities.
We invite you to check out our web site at:

                  http://www.edpcs.com

                Put Us To Work For You!

Opportunity code 2179/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
Technical Writer to write graphical front ends,
on-line help texts in SGML on DEC UNIX and
write and revise information about proprietary
Unix operating system graphical applications.
Requires strong Unix experience.
SGML experience is desired.

Opportunity Code 2148/UNIX/1105     * 3 Months
Systems Administrator to perform
operating system configuration and installs.
Requires Unix System Administrator experience.
Digital Unix Alpha version is desired.

Opportunity Code 2031/UNIX/1105     *6 Months
Unix Systems Administrator to assist in the set up
and maintenance of a client server based system.
Must have Unix systems administration
and programming experience.

Opportunity Code 1989/UNIX/1105     *5 Months
Systems Administrator to provide administration of
the UNIX based servers running a variety of platforms.
Must have Unix, RDBMS, LAN and JCL experience.

Opportunity code 1976/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
Systems Administrator to install, configure,
and maintain UNIX O/S on HP servers.
Must have Unix and HP experience

Opportunity code 1607/UNIX/1105     *12 Months
UNIX Administrator to implement
"Firewalls", e-mail, & Internet.
Must have Internet, Firewall, E-Mail, Unix
and Windows NT experience.

EDP is the leading provider for information
technology contracting professionals in the
Southeast Pennsylvania Tri-State area.
We are seeking talented individuals with
paid / professional experience, residing in U.S.,
for additional Unix opportunities.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, F-1 or TN eligibility required.

Please forward your resume to:

Loren King, Technical Recruiting
EDP Contract Services
401 City Ave., Suite 915
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

610 667-8735 (fax)
610 667-2990 (voice)

2. 7th USENIX Security Symposium - Call for Papers

3. NJ excellent Opportunity

4. Squid Proxy ACL's

5. Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

6. UUCP running over TCP/IP

7. NY/NJ/CT Career Opportunities for IT pros!

8. 2.2.3 over RH 5.2: DHCPCD problem with Cable Modem

9. Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

10. NJ - Perm Job Opportunity

11. Sr. System Admin Opportunities-NJ

12. Employment opportunity, West Trenton NJ

13. Wanted - NJ - Unix System Admistrators and Programmer/Business Analysts with Unix experience