Problems send messages between Apache modules...

Problems send messages between Apache modules...

Post by Philip Deac » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I am utilizing the Apache table structure 'notes' to pass
 messages between modules.  I have been successful in
 passing these messages between the support programs of
 the mod_proxy module (proxy_http.c -> mod_proxy.c) but I
 am unable to pass messages from module to module,
 specifically mod_proxy to mod_auth_mysql.

Of course I have used traditional C calls to solve the
 problem but I was perturbed I couldn't use the native
 Apache structures.

Anyone had luck doing this?

--
Phil Deacon