listing a directory with an index.html (even with DirectoryIndex index.html)

1. want dir listing accessible even if there is a index.html

In .htaccess putting
Options +Indexes
allows users to see the directory if there isn't a index.html file
sitting there.  But what if there is?  I suppose there is then no URL
they can use to see the directory listing?  Is my only option to make
a listing myself that they can click on?
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780

2. How to 'ioctl and FIONREAD' in Solaris 2.3

3. getting a directory listing without removing index.html

4. defrag

5. automatic directory listings *and* index.html?

6. Beginner question

7. DirectoryIndex index.html

8. routed eating cpu time

9. /index.html return text/x-server-parsed-html?

10. How to get Apache excute index.cgi instead of index.html

11. index.html, index.htm, etc.

12. No index.html file ==> show index of /xxx?

13. How can I change the default index.html to index.shtml