Web Logs

Post by Camil » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to configure the Web Logs of Apache Web
server ( or any other open source one for that matter ), in order to
include more information in extra fields. Like the time that it took to
serve the page and or the session id users are processing a number of
pages under.

Thanks

Web Logs

Post by Joshua Sliv » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,
> I am trying to figure out how to configure the Web Logs of Apache Web
> server ( or any other open source one for that matter ), in order to
> include more information in extra fields. Like the time that it took to
> serve the page and or the session id users are processing a number of
> pages under.

This would be the place to start:
http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html

Of course, "session id" has no meaning.  You'll need to be much more
specific if you want help with that.

--
Joshua Slive

http://finance.commerce.ubc.ca/~slive/