linux/apache/audio/x-midi

Post by Scot » Fri, 05 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello:
        Does anyone know about setting up an linux/apache web server
to be able to handle midi files so that Netscape is able to hear it ?
        On a web site  I am doing I have the code written in as <embed
src="sound/jazz.mid"> but NS is not hearing it. Another individual
tells me that the server needs to be set up.
        I have also tried changing the html code to <embed
src=ftp://and the full path here/sound/jazz.mid"> and still nothing.
        Any help is appreciated, thanx. Please reply via email.

Scott

http://www.snip.net/users/njscott/home.htm