C/C++ library to parse MIME content in HTTP

C/C++ library to parse MIME content in HTTP

Post by JC » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:24:30

Are there any C/C++ library to parse MIME content?  Specially I would like
to parse MIME content sent over HTTP.  I looked at libwww from W3C, but
there is so little document on how to use it.  Thanks.

C/C++ library to parse MIME content in HTTP

Post by Mark A. Odel » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:35:27

Quote:> Are there any C/C++ library to parse MIME content?  Specially I would like
> to parse MIME content sent over HTTP.  I looked at libwww from W3C, but
> there is so little document on how to use it.  Thanks.

What a cross-post. There is no C/C++ language. As for MIME, it's not part of
the C language.

1. Source code for MIME parsing, MIME-to-HTML

Hi All,

I am developing a client application about email. It supports MIME parsing,
filtering, and converting MIME to html format. Are there any source code out
there to help me design? I know Mozilla, but it seems too complicated. Any
inputs would be appreciated. Thanks.

Witman Peng

2. untaring AfterStep

3. Help about the diff btw MIME's Content-ID and Content-Location header

4. ATI Mach32 & SVGATextMode

5. mimepp-0.8.0 -- C++ library for handling MIME messages

6. Linux/68k Version 0.9 patchlevel 3

7. Acrobat Reader 4.0 MIME Type for Netscape plug-ins

8. Strange Red Hat Virtual Desktop

9. C++ HTTP library for Solaris

10. C++ 4.0.1 with C++ 4.0 libraries

11. GNU Standard C++ Library and the TenDRA C++ compiler?

12. Rogue Wave Standard C++ Library 1.2 and SPARCompiler C++ 4.1