apache proxy module support HTTP 1.1??

Post by Marc Slemk » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>Hi, everyone!
>Does anyone know if apache proxy module supports HTTP 1.1?  from the FAQ in
>the apache org, it only states that it supports HTTP 1.0. Also, does the
>apache proxy module supports hierarchical caching?

No and only sortof.  Read the docs for details.

1. Schedule for HTTP/1.1 support in Apache Proxy module?

So, what is the time scale for adding HTTP 1.1 support in the Apache
proxy module?

We're needing to use a HTTP/1.1 proxy at work, and would prefer to use
Apache because of a number of reasons (including the desire to keep
the number of different server packages low). Is HTTP/1.1 support
coming soon, or are there any other proxy packages out there that
support HTTP/1.1?

Who is working on the support, anyway? Do you want help? I may be able
to swing help your way, possibly (not really sure, though).
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing

XCOMM "Good grief, I've just noticed I've typed in a rant. Sorry chaps!"

2. -lz & -lgz

3. apache http proxy - http/1.0 vs http/1.1

4. Where i can find libXm.lib.so.4

5. Proxy module with HTTP/1.1 for Apache?

6. gtk+ Upgrade Problems

7. Does apache 1.3.19 support HTTP/1.1 if configured as reverse proxy

8. lilo: vga=ext and 2.0.36 (RH52)

9. Apache Proxy question: HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP/1.0

10. apache proxy server and http/1.1

11. apache proxy and http/1.1

12. Apache reverse proxy does not communicate with web apps using HTTP 1.1 keepalive

13. proxy + HTTP/1.1