Solaris 2.5.1: thttpd_190a problem

Post by Mark Hinde » Tue, 11 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to set up thttpd on a Solaris box. All seems fine until I
execute a cgi-bin script. At this point the server loops catching
SIGCHLD signals and then dies.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Any assistance in getting this problem fixed would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
 Mark.

1. quota problems between solaris and solaris machines, and solaris and sunos4.1.3 machines.

  Does anyone know how to get disk quotas working for NFS mounted
filesystems?

  'quota -v' shows the disk quotas, but it does not stop users
from exceeding their disk quota.

  Our setup is that we have a solaris (Sparc 1000) as our home
directory server.  Those filesystems are mounted on 2 user machines,
a 690 running SunOS 4.1.3, and a Sparccenter 2000 running Solaris 2.3.

  Quotas work on neither machine.

  Another item that may be important is that the NFS server is a
non-user machine.  i.e., no users are allowed to login (i.e.
/etc/passwd entries, but no /etc/shadow entries.  this is for
quotacheck and accounting.)

NFS server and SunOS4.1.3/Solaris2.3 NFS clients.

post or send email.  I'll summarise and post email responses.

--

"Liberty means responsibility.   <>
That is why most men dread it."  <>  I'd rather be a free man in my grave,

2. Problem installing kdebase on Debian Linux system.

3. Solaris 8 x86 install problems / was: Re: Solaris as Guest OS possible?

4. network problem

5. Font problems mixing Solaris 1 and Solaris 2

6. Help: Position Independent Code ( PIC)

7. VMS-Solaris NFS problem (cannot read files from Solaris)

8. gcc spits out: undefined symbol __fpu_control and __setfpucw

9. Solaris 8 ifconfig (lo0) problem VS Solaris 2.5,2.6,7

10. Upgrading Solaris 2.6 to Solaris 8 problems

11. HELP: Solaris 2.3 <---> Solaris 2.3 PPP link problems

12. problem compiling getaddrinfo on solaris 5.6, solaris 5.8

13. talk problems between solaris and non-solaris servers