Apache proxy : keywords?

Post by Jean-Pierre Arneod » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I know that the directive 'ProxyBlock sex' blocks access to urls
containing the word 'sex' in them.

Is it a way to have a directive like:

ProxyBlockKeywords  sex

to block web pages whose content contains this word?

Do I need to code a feature like this myself, or does it already exist
somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

1. Apache with access control vs proxy (Not apache AS proxy)

Hello,
I have a webserver which should have limited
access from a subnet.
Works fine with an "access from xxx.xxx." directive.
Problem: There are proxies in the subnet.
If someone outside uses a proxy in authorized subnet,
he can access the webserver.

How can I avoid this "feature" if I haven't access
to the setup of the proxy-Server.

Thanks a lot
Stefan

Stefan Huelbrock
Voice (+49/0)7071-2977176, Fax (+49/0)7071-922983
University of Tuebingen, WSI, Computer Architecture
Koestlinstr. 6, D-72074 Tuebingen, Germany

2. PPP

3. Apache & filtering keywords

4. Help with the sleep command

5. Apache 1.3b6 Proxy: Remote Proxy Authorization

6. Linux for IBM RT 6150 ??

7. Apache proxy to Netscape proxy

8. telnet

9. Apache proxy to another proxy?

10. Apache Proxy: Virtual Proxy Server (??)

11. MetaDir keyword in apache 1.2

12. WWW and PROXY auth when using Apache as authetifying reverse-proxy

13. Apache proxy server: how can administrator set all browsers to default to proxy?