banner advertismenet tracking system

Post by Lily F » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

If this is not the right group for this question,
I apologize, please direct me to the right group if
you know.

What do you recommend on banner rotating/displaying/tracking
system which can be scaled to 100,000 clients?

What do you use on your site to display adverti*t banner?

I am currently using WebAdverts, which is nice,
but it's kind of slow, and I don't think it can
handle 100,000 clients, it's written in perl.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and recommendation!

Lily

1. How to read the harddisk track by track?

Dear all,
I am now writing a program (in kernel mode) to read from/write to a harddisk
in terms of track instead of blocks. Is it possible to implement in the
following two way?
1.    use a function call for this operation. (but I don't know whether such
function exists...)
2.    get the parameter of the harddisk to calculate the no. of blocks(or
sectors) for each track.

Thanks for your help!

2. Kylix and GPG

3. How can I read the harddisk track by track?

4. ANA - a binary analyser (part 02/02)

5. Solaris 7 Track OR Solaris 2.6 Track?

6. How to verify plock ()?

7. RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB

8. compression on HP DAT40e tape drive

9. How can I read the harddisk track by track?

10. Can I get the information of disk such as bytes/sector, sectors/track, tracks/cylinder?

11. System Banner

12. System Banner Messages

13. Modifying system login banner/login prompt