Netscape Enterprise: ftp to web server error

Netscape Enterprise: ftp to web server error

Post by Symitar Syste » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I am running the Netscape Enterprise Server on an IBM RS/6000 with AIX.
When I update an html file and ftp it to the web server I get the error
"Text file busy."

It appears that the Netscape Enterprise Server is some how "locking" the file
and therfore I am no longer able to overwrite this file by putting a new
file in its place.

Any ideas how to overcome this error, or turn off this "locking" feature
of Netscape?

Thanks,
Symitar

1. NETSCAPE ENTERPRISE SSL WEB SERVER ERROR MESSAGE

Hi,

My Netscape 3.61 SSL Enterprise Server fails to respond to generation of new
instances...

I can access the non-SSL gateway but not the SSL.

The following error message continues to crop up:

    >Aug  3 12:01:47 praxis ns-httpd[17498]: SSL: create error with
session-id cache
    , pid=17498, rv=-1, error='Permission denied'

Any ideas???

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

--Siva

2. Permedia 2 AGP

3. Netscape 2.0a Enterprise Server and Sybase Web-SQL hangs

4. enhanced login-simulators

5. site manager in Netscape Enterprise Web Server

6. Best way to move partition

7. Hangs - Netscape Enterprise Server 3.51 / Sybase web.sql 1.2 / Solaris 2.6

8. How to source a csh and run a command

9. Performance problems on Netscape Enterprise 2.01 web server

10. Open Server 5.0.5 - telnet / ftp problems with Netscape Web Server

11. "method without URI" errors for Netscape Enterprise Server

12. Netscape Enterprise Server Error

13. Error message when starting a Netscape Enterprise 3.01 server