Systems Administrator Position in Rochester, NH

Systems Administrator Position in Rochester, NH

Post by Britten Kildu » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:35:18

If you are interested in this role please send me a copy of your

Thanks,

Britten Kilduff
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Enterasys Networks

Position Responsibilities:

Plans, installs, maintains and improves delivery
systems availability, functionality, and
performance for multiple systems. Diagnoses and
resolves complex hardware, software, problems.
Apply appropriate security measures. Create
utility scripts and programs as requirements
arise

Requirements:

Proven web server administration skills in a
Solaris/Apache environment
Ability to debug and maintain complex Perl CGI
scripts
Familiarity with IIS and Windows web server
administration and be willing to grow skills in
this area
Must be able to implement regular maintenance
schedules and maintain optimum server
performance
Should have a security driven focus

Desired Skills/Experience:

Windows scripting
Radius authentication
SSH
MSIB
Content Management Server
Commerce Server
Code deployment strategies

1. US-MA/NH- Solaris/SunOS INSTRUCTOR position - Copley Systems

Solaris/SunOS Instructor
------------------------

Copley Systems is looking for a highly-motivated individual to
join our Education Services division to serve as an instructor.
Initially, this instructor will be primarily responsible for
delivery of SunOS/Solaris courses, but may also deliver courses
from our FrameMaker and Internet curricula.

This individual will:

  - deliver Solaris/SunOS training courses, both at our sites and
    at customers' locations
  - assist other staff in system administration and configuration
    duties
  - assist with the development of courseware
  - perform other duties to help with the ongoing operations
    of the training program

Prerequisites:
A successful candidate MUST:
  - have strong presentation skills
  - have a strong background with SunOS and/or Solaris 2.x
  - be able to work independantly
  - be able to adapt to a constantly evolving job description
  - be able to rapidly learn new software
  - have a sense of humor

In addition, the following are desirable:
  - prior experience with maintaining Sun hardware
  - prior experience with PCs and Novell networks
  - a strong background in Windows and the Macintosh operating
    systems
  - prior experience with FrameMaker publishing software
  - prior use of the Internet

The position will be based out of our Salem, NH training center,
and will involve travel throughout the northeast.

Salary Range: Salary will be commensurate with experience.

Benefits: Copley Systems provides a wide-range of benefits including
a choice of health plans, education benefits, and a 401(K) plan.

Copley Systems is an equal-opportunity employer.

Please send resumes electronically (text or HTML only) to

by fax to (603) 894-6458, or by regular mail to the address below.
No phone calls please.

Copley Systems is a highly-profitable $150 million Systems Integrator
and leading Sales/Service organization for top hardware and software
manufactures.  With 4 east coast offices, Copley Systems has been
growing at an average of 25% per year for the past 5 years.

Copley Systems Education Services       (603) 894-4500 x602 voice
One Stiles Road, Suite 104              (603) 894-6458 fax
Salem, NH 03079 USA             WWW->   http://www.cicc.com/copley/edserv/

Looking for training in FrameMaker, SunOS, Internet utilities, PC apps?

2. Ghostscript On an Epson800+

3. system administrator position

4. How do I add man pages for new application I install ?

5. AIX System Administrator Houston, TX (permanent position)

6. ultra dma

7. Position: UNIX System Administrator

8. DOSEMU and WINOS2

9. UK Position unix system Administrator wanted

10. Position for Unix System Administrator

11. Position Offered: AIX Systems Administrator - L. A.

12. Position Available - Unix Systems Administrator

13. CAN-BC-Vancouver: Systems Administrator (ISP) - Position Available