Frontpage and Apache virtual hosts - help please

1. Apache, FrontPage, and Named virtual hosts, Security, please help !

I have named virtual hosts running on my apache server, and
all is fine, to access and get to the hosts. BUT I have FrontPage
installed (working fine too) but for my "named virtual hosts" Domains
if I try to log into them with FP I get access to the
dang full Server ROOT !

Here it is my normal domain (www.domain.net) works fine and
my normal none domain sub folder for FrontPage work fine.
But under "named virtual hosts" www.vhost.com and if I use that
domain name to log in under FP, and not the direct path like
www.domain.net/vhost1 FrontPage gives me access to the Server WEB ROOT !
even as a User !... How can I stop this ?

"Now I know why I hate Microsoft so badly"

If you need more info please e-mail me...
Rich

3. FrontPage virtual hosting, removal or reset of virtual host

4. Software to implement ACL's under Solaris 2.x?

5. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

6. How to remove Linux?

7. Apache 1.3.0 - Virtual Hosts and Frontpage SERK

8. Is there an online kernel HTML CVS or source browser ?

9. Mixing Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts and SSL Virtual Host

10. Apache and Virtual Hosts Question!! please help

11. Frontpage Virtual Hosts

12. Frontpage + non-IP virtual hosts

13. Apache - Virtual Host or /etc/hosts