Sending XML data to Apache web server and capturing this sent data from the Apache server

Sending XML data to Apache web server and capturing this sent data from the Apache server

Post by Wolfgan » Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:16:14

Hi all!
Can anyone tell me how I can sent XML data to an Apache web server and
how I can capture and process XML data sent to my Apache server.
Thanks alot for help in advance
WolfgangA

Sending XML data to Apache web server and capturing this sent data from the Apache server

Post by Bjoern Hoehrman » Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:02:52

* WolfgangA wrote in comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix:

Quote:>Can anyone tell me how I can sent XML data to an Apache web server and

Using HTTP.

Quote:>how I can capture and process XML data sent to my Apache server.

Using CGI.

Very general question, very general answer. Try to find a better
newsgroup and ask more specific questions.

25899 Dagebll { PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 } http://www.learn.to/quote/

Sending XML data to Apache web server and capturing this sent data from the Apache server

Post by Dr Hackenbus » Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:36:20

Or using servlets.

> * WolfgangA wrote in comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix:
> >Can anyone tell me how I can sent XML data to an Apache web server and

> Using HTTP.

> >how I can capture and process XML data sent to my Apache server.

> Using CGI.

> Very general question, very general answer. Try to find a better
> newsgroup and ask more specific questions.
> --

> am Badedeich 7 } Telefon: +49(0)4667/981028 { http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> 25899 Dagebll { PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 } http://www.learn.to/quote/

1. apache server sending 'No data'?

Hey everyone!
 I hope someone can help me out with this. What exactly do the messages
'send body lost connection to client x.x.x.x' and
'request lost connection to client x.x.x.x' mean?

Are they somehow related to this next thing? Sometimes, when I use
Netscape to view pages coming from an apache server (1.2.5), Netscape
pops up a message box saying 'Page contains no data.'. But if
you reload the page, it's fine.
 Looking at the source, it seems to have something to do with getting a
SIGPIPE (?). The final bit is that I've added a custom module to the
server. So could it be my module causing SIGPIPEs to occur on the socket
conecting to the client? I know you don't know what my module does, but
it seems to me to be imposible for my module to close the _other_ end of
a socket, and cause a SIGPIPE.

Any light you can shed would be welcome!
Thanks,
 -Jeremy

2. Obscure option on grep maybe?

3. Passing captured data to Apache server??

4. pppd/wvdial weirdness in Redhat 7.0

5. Apache send timed out? Web server problems.

6. defunct processes

7. Apache won't send form data

8. tcpd: Child Status Changed?

9. Apache - how to encrypt data before send?

10. tcp send bigger data faster then small data

11. Sending binary data using send(2)

12. Seeing large amounts of data on udp recv-q, only sending 1 byte of data

13. Size of data chunks sent with send()