apache/real server: serving media

Post by Derrik - Intherea » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:58:55

Simple question, I hope.  Here is the situation.  I have apache 1.3.12
running.  I also have Real Server 8.

I am trying to get media (.mov, .mpg, .avi) to 'stream' download from
any directory.

Example Stream:
http://www.makemelaugh.com/video/AIKEN1.mov

Example not Stream:
http://www.inthereal.com//DP/video/Phrase6.mov

Is this an apache config or real server?  And, can someone tell me what
I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance.
Derrik

1. apache media types and real server

Simple question, I hope.  Here is the situation.  I have apache 1.3.12
running.  I also have Real Server 8.

I am trying to get media (.mov, .mpg, .avi) to 'stream' download from
any directory.

Example Stream:
http://www.makemelaugh.com/video/AIKEN1.mov

Example not Stream:
http://www.inthereal.com//DP/video/Phrase6.mov

Is this an apache config or real server?  And, can someone tell me what
I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance.
Derrik

2. IDS9.21UC2/Redhat 7.1: share library libncurses.so.4 not found

3. Mirror NT web server with Apache Server ( serving .asp files )

4. Trying to get X up and running - complains "no config file found"

5. proxy like server for Real Media streams on linux?

6. searching for a string among files...

7. Footers to pages served by apache-based server

8. General Protection, 28Mb RAM, GCC 2.7.2-nosrbug, XEmacs19.14

9. Can Apache server serve up .htm files

10. Apache Server - Web pages get served twice ?????

11. Serving windows applications on unix Apache server

12. Configuring Apache Web Server to serve jsp and servlet pages

13. Is there a global way to prevent "Smart Tags" served from Apache servers?