Year 2000 status of the Apache Web Server

Year 2000 status of the Apache Web Server

Post by Stephane Laforg » Tue, 28 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi Everyone,

        I am working on the Year2000 conversion project for all of our UNIX
servers and I was wondering if the Apache Web Server is Y2K ?  Apache
runs mainly on our AIX and Solaris machines.

Thank You.

Stephane Laforge

Post by John Riddoc » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

> Hi Everyone,

>         I am working on the Year2000 conversion project for all of our UNIX
> servers and I was wondering if the Apache Web Server is Y2K ?  Apache
> runs mainly on our AIX and Solaris machines.

Check the FAQ:
http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#year2000

--

Room C6, School of Computer and Mathematical Science
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, AB25 1HG